Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Journey!

It's about that time... I'm strappin on my boot straps and getting ready to leave for a three week long vacation in India!  I am traveling with Alex, my room mate, and the five boys in my group to Goa for 6 days, then my friend Justin and I are heading north to visit Jaipur, then we're skipping over to Delhi where we'll meet our other friend, Jackson, and then the three of us are heading to Kathmandu in Nepal to see a few mountains and hit the club scene...... crickets.....

Anyway!  I am so excited for all of it.  Beaches in Goa, pink sand in Jaipur, a billion people in Delhi, and the Himalayas in Nepal, what more could I ask for?  Before I return I want to ride a camel AND an elephant.  Other than that I don't have many trip goals.  I suppose avoiding kidnappers and wherever those people in the movie Hostel went are on my list.  Mainly I'm excited to get out of Mysore, away from annoying chaperones and get to see some more of India!

I won't be taking my laptop with me on my vacation, so this might be my last blog post for a few weeks.  I'm sure I'll be stopping at an internet cafe sometime, so that might be a good opportunity to let you, dear fans, know that I'm still alive. 

Love,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment